For over 10 years, Comparo has been transforming the way businesses utilize IT to steer their customer-centric services. We have proven ourselves to be known for the efficiency and flexibility that an IT Services & Management company offers. This wouldn’t be possible without our interdisciplinary and international team achieving that impeccable balance of creativity and analytical problem-solving skills. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the most trusted advisors amongst our client base. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
About the role
This is software consulting/engineering role where your contribution will span from providing technical expertise to implement, customize and maintain enterprise discovery and asset management solutions for our clients. You will be involved at any or all stages of the project lifecycle such refining solution specifications, laying down architectural guidelines and sharing configuration best-practices with the client team, you will also be often be required to manage part or all of the project; after-sales support… or even developing the code.
Competing candidates with a demonstrable degree of self-motivation for learning new technologies, logical thinking and out-of-the-box problem-solving skills will have an added advantage. We are always looking for talent that thrives in a pack of highly collaborative associates with a strong interest to learn new technologies and development methodologies.
As a senior application specialist you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar client-facing consulting role, ideally with an IT Services or Consultancy business.
- 6+ years of relevant hands-on experience in projects involving infrastructure discovery and enterprise asset management.
- Strong communication, presentation, and client relationship building skills.
- Understanding of security and connectivity architectures related to remote connectivity to an ITSM solution.
- Knowledge of best practices and industry standards such as ITIL Service Delivery processes.
- Work closely with Service Owners to review service delivery quality with a focus on continuous improvement.
Necessary Skills for this role:
- Implementation and configuration of BMC Discovery for Enterprise Asset Management.
- In-depth experience with infrastructure discovery and business application modelling.
- Act as the BMC Discovery subject matter expert and advise on implementing best practice in one or more datacenter technologies – Storage / Backup / Networking / Virtualization / Unix
- Excellent TPL development skills to expand discovery beyond the out-of-the-box capabilities.
- Work in conjunction with the end client to best utilize the full capability of BMC Discovery.
- Perform Data Quality Assurance tasks on an operational basis.
- Hands-on experience with the latest version of BMC Discovery 11.x
- Experience being “the go-to” person on a Discovery implementation and customization.
Good to have skills:
- BMC Certified Professional in BMC TrueSight / BMC Discovery / BMC Atrium CMDB.
- Significant Experience of design, engineering and consultancy of enterprise tools including elements such as discovery, and system configuration, service automation and CMDB.
- A broader level of experience within BMC’s ITSM product suite would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Knowledge around other enterprise discovery solutions such as SNOW Software, ServiceNow Discovery or HP Universal Discovery would be a big plus.
Partner with Us!
Our solutions are all aimed towards automating the IT services at the same time ensuring cost-effective solutions without compromising on the time to deliver or the quality of the services.
Successfully enabling IT service management to large companies and public organization in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and the UK.