Comparo provides the best-practices guidance, products, and services you need to achieve a lasting competitive advantage through automation.
Why Service Automation?
IT management is required to deliver business value and to do more with less. Unfortunately, a high percentage of IT budgets is tied up in keeping the lights on, minimizing the potential for innovation. Implemented strategically, automation can deliver far greater business value by dramatically improving time to market and quality of service, increase your ability to respond quickly to changing business requirements, and radically reduce operational costs or security and compliance risks.
- End-to-end process — automate end-to-end IT processes via workflows that span multiple applications, systems, or infrastructure to document change and close the loop on compliance.
- Configuration Management — deploy various configuration objects to target servers and run batch jobs that configure server settings. Tasks often make up the bulk of the activities performed in a data
center, including patching, configuring, updating, and reporting on servers.
- Patch Management — automate the process of building and maintaining a patch repository, analyzing target servers, and packaging and deploying patches.
- Provisioning — automate OS installation and configuration across all major operating systems and leading virtualization and cloud platforms.
- Compliance — analyze your servers for compliance with corporate policies or industry standards based on powerful compliance rules.
- Reduced costs associated with a person manually doing tasks.
- Reduced risk for failures by making sure the task is done correctly every time.
- Enforce governance and compliance by ensuring corporate rules and best practices are always followed.
- Increased availability by reducing
riskof long IT service outages.
- Reduced MTTR by reducing
riskof an event/incident going unnoticed.
Partner with Us!
Our solutions are all aimed towards automating the IT services at the same time ensuring cost-effective solutions without compromising on the time to deliver or the quality of the services.
Successfully enabling IT service management to large companies and public organization in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and the UK.