Senior Solution Architect
For over 10 years, Comparo has been transforming the way businesses utilize IT to steer their customer-centric services. We have proven ourselves to be known for the efficiency and flexibility that an IT Services & Management company offers. This wouldn’t be possible without our interdisciplinary and international team achieving that impeccable balance of creativity and analytical problem-solving skills. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the most trusted advisors amongst our client base. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
About the role
This is software consulting/engineering role where your contribution will span from providing technical expertise to implement, customize and maintain enterprise monitoring solutions for our clients. You will be involved at any or all stages of the project lifecycle such refining solution specifications, laying down architectural guidelines and sharing configuration best-practices with the client team, you will also be required to manage part or all of the project; after-sales support… or even developing custom code.
Competing candidates with a demonstrable degree of self-motivation for learning new technologies, logical thinking and out-of-the-box problem-solving skills will have an added advantage. We are always looking for talent that thrives in a pack of highly collaborative associates with a strong interest to learn new technologies and development methodologies.
As a senior application specialist you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar client-facing consulting role, ideally with an IT Services or Consultancy business.
- 6+ years of relevant hands-on experience in projects involving infrastructure and application monitoring.
- Strong communication, presentation, and client relationship building skills
- Understanding of security and connectivity architectures related to remote connectivity to an ITSM solution.
- Knowledge of best practices and industry standards such as ITIL Service Delivery processes.
- Work closely with Service Owners to review service delivery quality with a focus on continuous improvement.
Necessary Skills for this role:
- Implementation and configuration of BMC TrueSight Suite to monitor Infrastructure, applications as well as Business Services.
- Develop new customizations, integrations, and reports
- Troubleshooting and administration of TSOM components on UNIX and Windows platform.
- Development/Configuration of event management and service management rules around Network, Storage, Databases, Operating Systems and Application Performance management.
- Specification and implementation of interfaces to other systems management solutions Life cycle management for all above-mentioned products.
- MRL and one of the following scripting language is mandatory – Perl/Python/Shell scripting
- Experience in Integrating other monitoring solutions with TrueSight as a Monitor of Monitor (MoM) such as Splunk ITSI, SCOM, HP/Microfocus, ServiceNow, Nagios, Cisco Prime, Dynatrace etc.
- Knowledge around any of the above-mentioned monitoring solutions would be a big plus
Good to have skills:
- BMC Certified Professional in BMC TrueSight/BMC Discovery/BMC Atrium CMDB
- Significant experience of design, engineering and consultancy of enterprise tools including elements such as discovery, system configuration, service automation and CMDB.
Partner with Us!
Our solutions are all aimed towards automating the IT services at the same time ensuring cost-effective solutions without compromising on the time to deliver or the quality of the services.
Successfully enabling IT service management to large companies and public organization in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and the UK.